When moving house especially for the first time you may find that a “House Removal Guide” may be of help. Metro Removals in Market Harborough and Kettering are always here on had to assist you in every way.
Our handy removals checklist
- Notify all relevant contacts of your moving date and new address. This includes not only friends and family but also service providers, your bank and other institutions whom you are registered with and who have a record of your old address. You can also visit your local post office and set up a forwarding arrangement for your post to be redirected to your new address.
- Start packing up the items that you do not require on a day-to-day basis, ready for them to be transported to your new home.
- Arrange the care of children and pets for the day of the move.
- Ensure that service providers and your home insurance provider are aware of your move and are prepared for your relocation, with all the relevant information about your new premises.
- Make sure that you have made all the necessary arrangements with your removals company including finalising the date, time and plan for your move.
- Inform Santa Clause!
For more information or advice about your move, or our House Removal Guide do not hesitate to contact our friendly team today. We’ll be happy to help provide you with whatever you need to make your moving process run as smoothly as possible.